Use copy you have already written and repurpose it for a Twitter thread.
1. Go to Typefully.app and log into your Twitter account.
2. Copy and paste your existing copy (or you can type new content in the text editor.
3. On the right side, you will see a preview of how your thread will look in Twitter, including the character count, images, and link cards.
4. Use two carriage returns to break into a new tweet.
5. When you are done, Tweet All to publish immediately, or you can schedule it for later.
You can install typefully.io as a Chrome app. This tool is made by the creators of Mailbrew, which sends a personal daily digest based on your favorite sources and content.
Also check out other Twitter thread tools: